When you have a problem with your bathroom plumbing, you need a plumber that knows what you need and how to fix it. We specialize in the installation, repair and maintenance of: faucets sinks showers tubs toilets Our professional staff is well-versed in a variety of plumbing problems that can affect your bathroom. From a simple repair to a full replacement, we have the expertise to do the job right the first time!
Whether you have a clog or a leak, low water pressure or a drip, we can help. Call us today!
What plumbing issues should you consider when remodeling your bathroom?
Most homeowners will only consider the surface when it comes to their bathroom remodel. The truth is, there are a number of internal things that you will need to consider like the plumbing. One example of this is when pipe rerouting is needed.
Pipe rerouting is not an easy job and without the proper knowledge and training, doing the rerouting on your own can lead to damage and costly repairs. Similarly, the installation of new fixtures could require the need for professional plumbing solutions.
By having one of our professional plumbers to help you with your plumbing needs you can ensure that your system is ready for the remodeling project. We will inspect all aspects of your plumbing and perform any services needed to have an efficient and working bathroom.
What are the benefits of this service?
When it comes to remodeling the bathrooms throughout your property, there are many benefits that you can enjoy. The most common ones include:
- Added value: With new fixtures, paint, tiles, and plumbing, you can quickly add value to your home or property. This translates into higher rents and added resale value should you sell your home.
- Customization: One of the leading benefits of bathroom remodeling is the ability to customize. If you have residents with special needs, this can be a great time to add user friendly showers and fixtures. Additionally, you can have your dream bathroom made a reality with our custom services.
- Efficiency: With new plumbing fixtures and plumbing repairs, you can enjoy a more efficient bathroom. This translates into higher water pressures and less wasted water on a monthly basis.
To find out more about the benefits of our bathroom remodeling services, give our expert plumbers a call today!
Are there local codes you need to worry about?
Another reason that you will want to choose USA Plumbing Plus for your bathroom remodeling project is because we are aware of local building codes. This allows us to complete all of the plumbing work needed all the while remaining compliant with the state. If you want the peace of mind knowing that your plumbing work is performed at the highest level, give our plumbers a call.
What are some signs that it’s time to replace your shower?
Some property owners will get into a remodeling project and not worry about the shower, but if your shower shows the following signs, you might want to consider contacting us about a shower replacement:
- A leaky shower – If you have a shower that is leaking, either in the faucet or the shower-head, it is probably time to replace the shower.
- Leaking pipes – You also might notice that your pipes are leaking inside of the walls. This can lead to damage to the walls and the possibility of mold growth.
- An old shower – You should also contact our team if you have an old shower. Over the years, showers will certainly begin to show their age, but we can easily take care of this, too.